‘Girls Trip’ Becomes FIRST Comedy Film to Reach & Pass $ 100M Mark at the Box Office
I have some great news to share about the movie Girls Trip. Released on July 21, 2017, the film received positive reviews from critics and has now crossed the $100 million mark!
After debuting VERY strongly with $31.2 million, the film has since earned $107.2 million, making it THE FIRST COMEDY film to do so this year!
The film stars Regina Hall, Queen Latifah, Tiffany Haddish, Jada Pinkett Smith, Larenz Tate and Mike Colter, and follows a group of four friends who go to New Orleans to attend the Essence Music Festival in order to reconnect.
Along with the stars of the film, real celebrities like Mariah Carey, Faith Evans, Morris Chestnut, Common and New Edition – just to name a few.
- Kim Zolciak Says That Kandi Wanted to Have Oral Sex with Her + Kandi Responds Calling Kim Zolciak a Lying A** B***h - January 15, 2018
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Charcandrick West’s Nude Photos Leak - January 12, 2018
- NeNe Leakes Says If You Cut Open Kim Zolciak Worms & Slimy Nastiness Will Come Out of Her - January 12, 2018
- Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Join Mob Wives star Renee Graziano on WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ - January 12, 2018
- WATCH: Taylor Swift Parties Around the World with Future & Ed Sheeran in ‘End Game’ Official Video - January 12, 2018
- Love & Hip Hop: Miami’s Young Hollywood Receiving Death Threats & Being Called Racist over Amara La Negra Comments - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Wants Fans to Stop Rushing Her & Telling Her What to Do about Offset - January 11, 2018
- Xscape to Release New EP ‘Here for It’ Next Month WITHOUT Kandi - January 11, 2018
- P!nk to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl LII - January 11, 2018
- Seal BLASTS Oprah & Calls Her a Liar Following Her Empowering Golden Globes Speech + Gets DRAGGED on Twitter - January 10, 2018