Fyre Festival Organizers Sued For $100m
Big trouble for Mr. McFarland and Ja Rule. Pop Glitz has unearthed court documents from Daniel Long, one of the many wealthy young attendees of the disastrous Bahamas adventure. In the docs, we’ve discovered that McFarland and Ja Rule have been accused of more than a dozen counts of fraud; false advertising, entrapment, and flat-out scams.
The event took place over the weekend, where, hundreds of wealthy young attendees flocked to the Bahamas in hopes of a celeb-friendly luxury weekend. What they got, uh, was perhaps similar to something out of Lord of the Flies. Instead of celeb-friendly gourmet meals, they, uh, instead got half-cooked grilled cheese sandwiches and slept in leftover tents from a refugee trip from a while back.
Ja Rule was the first to quickly remove promotional posts from his Instagram Saturday after authorities stepped in attempting to reign in the fiasco, safely, returning everybody to America as it was permitted by weather and travel. Meanwhile, Daniel Long (one of the many people suing Ja Rule and co) has alleged that Ja Rule and McFarland knowingly ran a scam and “justice shall be served”. Meanwhile, plaintiffs are seeking upwards of $5m each on the fraud charges alone.
- Jhene Aiko; A New Fashion Collection, And An Intimate Evening In LA - May 2, 2017
- Japanese Men Break Into WILD Fight On LA Bound Flight - May 2, 2017
- Lawmakers Are Threatening Serious Action Over “Overcrowding” On Flights - May 2, 2017
- Janet Jackson Has Something To Say: WATCH - May 2, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel; His Son, And An Emotional Father’s Plea - May 2, 2017
- [Full Video] Nicki Minaj “Regret In Your Tears” - May 2, 2017
- NYPD: Top Author Jumps To Her Death, Commits Suicide - May 2, 2017
- WATCH: This Proves Canadians Are Incredibly And Unusually Nice - May 2, 2017
- A Pop Legend; A Sex Scandal, And A Damning Court Document - May 1, 2017
- Fox Scandal Claims Yet Another Victim - May 1, 2017