Foxy Brown Addresses Remy Ma’s Shots on Diss Track ‘Breaks Over’
It seems Nicki Minaj isn’t the only person Remy has to address. Rap veteran Foxy Brown’s also taken shots at the Bronx rapper in a new song named Breaks Over.
Though it’s only a snippet and runs 1 minute long, the diss record seems to be aiming at Remy due to her throwing a subliminal shot at Foxy in her first Nicki Minaj diss track:
“Talkin’ s**t about me to a deaf b**ch/ And usually I have sympathy for the impaired/ But not when you hard of hearing from untreated gonorrhea/”
The Breaks Over uses the instrumental of Jay Z‘s The Takeover,his diss track aimed at rappers Nas and Prodigy of Mobb Deep. The song appeared on his sixth studio album The Blueprint.
What’s interesting about this record is that reports just surfaced stating Foxy gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. I’m not completely sure how this will play out but the drama lover in me refuses to look away.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018