Fox News’ Kimberly Guilfoyle in Talks to Replace Spicer as White House Press Secretary
After an inevitable return of Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer on Saturday Night Live, reports of Fox News’ Kimberly Guilfoyle replacing the Press Secretary have circulated. It was a tough week for Spicer as he was reportedly hiding in the bushes from the press once and contradicted the president at the podium at other times. The co-host of The Five interviewed for the position in December and now shared with the Bay Area News Group that she is in conversations with the administration about the position.
“I’m a patriot, and it would be an honor to serve the country,” Guilfoyle told theBay Area News Group (via the Mercury). “I think it’d be a fascinating job, it’s a challenging job, and you need someone really determined and focused, a great communicator in there with deep knowledge to be able to handle that position.”
Guilfoyle would be perfect for the position because she already spends time defending the president nightly on television. Also given the fact they’ve known each other for over a decade as she says, he may trust Guilfoyle and be willing to spend more time speaking to her so she can be clearer on the facts before going out in front of the country. Also, might I add that she has great television appeal to put it nicely. As a man concerned about ratings and television appearances, Guilfoyle has the knowledge to qualify her for the position and with her television experience, she fits the bill and is everything we would expect in a Trump presidency.
“If you want to be successful and do communications with President Trump, you have to be someone who he actually wants to spend a little bit of time with,” Guilfoyle said on “The Five.”
She continued: “You’ve got to insist on getting in front of POTUS, talk to him, and have like five, six minutes with him before you go out there and take the podium, and otherwise you’re driving blind… It has to be somebody with a very close relationship, where there’s trust there, there’s inherent loyalty, someone who’s been there from the beginning.”
For the few days that Sean Spicer was out on Naval Reserve Duty, Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders filled in with a glowing performance leading many to believe she was getting a promotion. This was shot down by her father, 2016 presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, but the sense has been for quite some time that Trump was giving Spicer a chance while scouting possible replacements. Given the constant criticism of messaging out of the White House, it looks as though the Press Secretary will go first and we’re keeping our fingers crossed on a new Chief of Staff and Communications Director. The White House messaging needs to be tightened up as well as operation of the White House in general.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Youtuber Johnny Trapscott Proves He Can F*cks the Best in Newly Released Videos - March 19, 2018
- LA Modeling Agency MHMM Founder Michael Henry’s Nudes are Out - March 17, 2018
- Cuban American Model Raciel Castro Nude Pics and Videos Found Online - March 17, 2018
- Irish and Black Underwear Model Anthony Gallo Nude - March 16, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Witness in Her Sexual Harassment Case Against Guess Refuses to Speak - March 16, 2018
- Chris Cuomo to Challenge Hannity and Maddow with New Prime Time Show - March 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: Jennifer Lopez’ Ex, Actor & Dancer Casper Smart - March 15, 2018
- Michael Jordan’s Son Marcus Jordan Tweeted a Picture of His D*** - March 14, 2018
- This is a David Mcintosh Naked Body Appreciation Post - March 14, 2018
- Say What? Jonathan “Heat” Martinez’ Has a Fine Big D*cked Little Brother? - March 14, 2018