Former ‘LHHNY’ Star Cyn Santana Expecting First Child with Rapper Joe Budden
They are a match made in Love & Hip Hop heaven and now they are about to become parents together. Before I give details, let me give you guys a quick rundown.
Former Love & Hip Hop: New York stars Cyn Santana and Joe Budden have been dating since the middle of August 2016. The news was confirmed a few weeks after Cyn posted a photo of her with Joe B sitting by the pool:
After being spotted at Six Flags, Cyn confirmed their relationship by sharing a photo of herself and Joe on her Instagram page, and thus a new reality TV couple was born!
Fast forward to about 20 minutes ago, when Cyn took to Instagram and shared a gorgeous maternity photo of herself using the caption “My biggest blessing… In the name of love. Thank you God! 👼🏽:”
I wonder what Erica Mena, Kaylin Garcia and Tahiry Jose have to say about this…I’ll be on the lookout, until then congrats to Joe and Cyn!
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018
- Offset Says He Can’t Vibe with Queers in New Song with YFN Lucci + Twitter Goes Off - January 18, 2018