F**KBOY101: Baby Blue Apologizes for Disrespecting Female Cast & Host Nina Parker during the ‘LHHMIA’ Reunion
On Wednesday, a sneak peak from next week’s highly anticipated Love & Hip Hop: Miami reunion was released, and it showed Pretty Ricky and recurring castmember Baby Blue not only disrespecting Liz Cifuentes, but also show host Nina Parker as well.
Though the reunion was filmed in February, Baby Blue decided to apologize to the entire women cast especially Liz and host Nina Parker for the tone of his voice, the choice of words, and disrespectful nature in which he came across. He also apologized to Mona Scott Young and producers Mari Lopez and Stephanie Gayle:
I just want to take a moment to make a public apology for my actions towards @lizcifuentes @mzgossipgirl and ALL women. During the taping of the Reunion, we engaged in a very emotional conversation and I said some things which don’t represent who I am as a person. Even though the Love & Hiphop Miami reunion airs next monday on @vh1, I feel it’s appropriate that I apologize now. Liz, Nina and to all women please forgive me. I SINCERELY apologize for the tone of my voice, the choice of words, and disrespectful nature in which I came across. I am man enough to say I made a mistake and hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me. @monascottyoung @mcl_pr @stefateaser I would like to also express my apologies for having such a negative demeanor on your stage. I’m truly a better man than that and moving forward I will make a conscience effort to better myself and the way I handle situations. I appreciate you for giving me the opportunity to express myself and speak my mind to the world. I wont let you down. Again, sorry ladies. I truly apologize from the bottom of my heart. Love, Blue . . #LHHMIA @lovehiphopvh1
Should he be forgiven? Baby Blue has been problematic since the beginning of the season.
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018
- Jhene Aiko Says Big Sean Cheating Rumor Is Fan Fiction + Big Sean Claps Back at Fans who Called Him Trash & Showed Their True Colors - March 13, 2018