F**KBOY101: Baby Blue Apologizes for Disrespecting Female Cast & Host Nina Parker during the ‘LHHMIA’ Reunion
On Wednesday, a sneak peak from next week’s highly anticipated Love & Hip Hop: Miami reunion was released, and it showed Pretty Ricky and recurring castmember Baby Blue not only disrespecting Liz Cifuentes, but also show host Nina Parker as well.
Though the reunion was filmed in February, Baby Blue decided to apologize to the entire women cast especially Liz and host Nina Parker for the tone of his voice, the choice of words, and disrespectful nature in which he came across. He also apologized to Mona Scott Young and producers Mari Lopez and Stephanie Gayle:
I just want to take a moment to make a public apology for my actions towards @lizcifuentes @mzgossipgirl and ALL women. During the taping of the Reunion, we engaged in a very emotional conversation and I said some things which don’t represent who I am as a person. Even though the Love & Hiphop Miami reunion airs next monday on @vh1, I feel it’s appropriate that I apologize now. Liz, Nina and to all women please forgive me. I SINCERELY apologize for the tone of my voice, the choice of words, and disrespectful nature in which I came across. I am man enough to say I made a mistake and hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me. @monascottyoung @mcl_pr @stefateaser I would like to also express my apologies for having such a negative demeanor on your stage. I’m truly a better man than that and moving forward I will make a conscience effort to better myself and the way I handle situations. I appreciate you for giving me the opportunity to express myself and speak my mind to the world. I wont let you down. Again, sorry ladies. I truly apologize from the bottom of my heart. Love, Blue . . #LHHMIA @lovehiphopvh1
Should he be forgiven? Baby Blue has been problematic since the beginning of the season.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018