Featured Music: Jubilee King Bee Releases New Single ‘Shame’
Rapper Jubilee King Bee has released his latest single Shame, sampled from The Labelle song of the same name. Considered his most personal song to date, the song speaks to those who have brought shame on their relationship and let their spouse down in the process.
Shame: a feeling of guilt, regret, or sadness that you have because you know you have done something wrong. (Webster, 2015.)
True to its definition, Shame has been described by Greyson Jubilee as a reconnection with his first love. An emotional song chronicling a combative relationship and how he takes out his frustration on the one that he loves, music. Fired up and re-inspired, Greyson has returned with his first single since 2013’s Put Ya Lips On It, and the first for his so far untitled third album and sixth studio project, Greyson is sharing more of himself than he has before.
Supportive of the effort and joining his team for 2016 is his new representation, VM3 Media. A media and consulting firm in the nation’s capitol specializing in event and brand management, artist promotion, news writing and branding, it is headed by its Principal, JaVonni Brustow, bringing over a decade of industry experience and expertise to both the project and the brand that is Jubilee King Bee.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018
- Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Exposes Rapper King Yella who Claims He Slept with Her as a Liar - January 11, 2018