FBI Investigating Chris Brown & Lil Wayne following Chris’ $15k Drug Purchase Text Receipts
Just the other week on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live Tyson Beckford said he had no respect for Chris Brown because he’s a drug addict and Lil Wayne has grounded flights from either smoking weed on the plane or from one of his many seizures drinking lean so it should be no surprise either of them would get in trouble for drugs. Miami music producer Harrison Garcia, who’s worked with both Wayne and Brown is currently on trial for federal drug charges and it looks like he’s bringing those two along with him if he goes behind bars. So far he’s already admitted to selling Wayne “a lot of narcotics” while on trial this Thursday for drug dealing. The focus is now on a $15,000 wire transfer from Brown to Garcia’s bank account for drugs and “lean” to which he has text message receipts of. Apparently he bragged sending a screenshot of the transfer to a woman showing Brown’s name as the account holder. The conversation went like this:
“Look who put money my account,” Garcia wrote.
She replied, “What that for LOL”
“Drugs … lean and sh-t.” he wrote back with several smiley face emojis.
In another set of text messages he’s seen directing his “do-boy” to deliver Lil Wayne drugs. I’ll shoot u some trees,” he wrote, followed by “It’s for Wayne” in response to another text.
Photos of the Miami producer with both artists traveling the world going on lavish shopping trips, sometimes with stacks of cash have been posted on Instagram, leading to reason for the feds to question if this is some of Garcia’s drug money going for these items. This is also proof as to why everything doesn’t belong on Instagram. Kim Kardashian tried to tell us all that after her Paris robbery.
Garcia’s defense attorney Gustavo Gage grilled U.S. Homeland Security Agent Kevin Selent about the screenshot saying “You were very interested in the $15,000 wire transfer from Chris Brown.” Selent said “I was.” When asked about more details of the review of the bank records, Selent simply sauid it was an “open investigation” and that he was “not allowed to talk about it.”
We’ve all been wondering for years when Chris Brown and Lil Wayne would get their lives together and leave the drugs alone. Perhaps some time behind bars will do it.
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release Joint Album on Tidal Where Jay’s Accused of Fraudulently Inflating Streaming Numbers - June 16, 2018