Eye Candy: Tony Humbert aka Hercules, Founder of Hip Hop Fitness
Tony Humbert is the owner of Hercules Hip Hop Fitness in South Carolina who makes exercising and working out fun. His classes seem to have mostly women in attendance who he seems to care about in making sure everyone gets it along the way. It also doesn’t help having a sweaty, shirtless guy in front of you as motivation either, I’m sure. Aside from incorporating hip hop into working out, tries to make it fun as well. If you think his fitness classes are something he does in his spare time for money, think again.
If anyone gets to use the hashtag winning, that would be him especially with some of the before and after photos of women in his class he’s turned from being out of shape into practical Instagram models… #WithoutTheSurgery. And while others have to hire models to go on their flyers, he of course gets to be the posterboy himself. He even has his name on clothes as well making him a bonafide designer. Going by the name of Hercules takes a healthy ego but from the looks of it, he’s definitely earned it.
- #TeacherBae: DC Native Darrion Willis Teaching in Vietnam - August 10, 2018
- Eye Candy: Youtuber Jamar Johnson aka ‘Juh_Chill_Hoeee’ - August 9, 2018
- Knicks Player Joakim Noah Strips Naked in the Middle of Traffic in Santa Monica - August 8, 2018
- Eye Candy: Island Dancer Raja Umoja Williams - August 6, 2018
- Meet Sean Lambert: Truck Driver By Day, Eye Candy by Night - August 5, 2018
- #LawyerBae: Miami Attorney and Model Caesar Chukwuma - July 30, 2018
- Eye Candy: Virginia Fitness Trainer Jeff Cutts - July 27, 2018
- #GoldDiggerChallenge: Lil Mo’s Godson De’andre Taylor aka ‘FirstClass_Ken’ - July 26, 2018
- Eye Candy: DC Bartender & Fitness Trainer Cornell Murray - July 20, 2018
- Eye Candy: Alabama Model Rashad Mims + Eggplant Bonus - July 14, 2018