Eye Candy: Tony Humbert aka Hercules, Founder of Hip Hop Fitness
Tony Humbert is the owner of Hercules Hip Hop Fitness in South Carolina who makes exercising and working out fun. His classes seem to have mostly women in attendance who he seems to care about in making sure everyone gets it along the way. It also doesn’t help having a sweaty, shirtless guy in front of you as motivation either, I’m sure. Aside from incorporating hip hop into working out, tries to make it fun as well. If you think his fitness classes are something he does in his spare time for money, think again.
If anyone gets to use the hashtag winning, that would be him especially with some of the before and after photos of women in his class he’s turned from being out of shape into practical Instagram models… #WithoutTheSurgery. And while others have to hire models to go on their flyers, he of course gets to be the posterboy himself. He even has his name on clothes as well making him a bonafide designer. Going by the name of Hercules takes a healthy ego but from the looks of it, he’s definitely earned it.
- Eye Candy: Arizona Rapper and Model Samuel Ellis - May 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: The Glow-Up of Rapper EyeHatePhil + Interview - May 16, 2018
- #PrettyFaceChallenge: DC Eye Candy Model Zachary Jones - May 13, 2018
- Eye Candy: Charlotte Rapper Anthony Reed - May 12, 2018
- EXPOSED: Teairra Mari’s Instagram Gets Hacked + Oral Sex Video & Nude Photos Released - May 9, 2018
- Retired Porn Star Krave Moore’s Acting In Theater Now Under the Name DeAngelo M. Kearns - May 3, 2018
- Eye Candy: Alabama Fitness Trainer Drevon Odoms - April 28, 2018
- Eye Candy: Tony Humbert aka Hercules, Founder of Hip Hop Fitness - April 28, 2018
- Eye Candy: Model, Actor and Comedian LJ Finley aka ‘Xtraschmedium’ - April 27, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and Model Rico Hundo - April 25, 2018