Eye Candy: Model Hayden Monteleone
Hayden Monteleone is a complete standout Queens, New York native model who first garnered attention from a Bleu Magazine editorial shoot that lead to a number of fashion and hair shows including the LaurelLuxx FashionShow in 2010. He has since gone on to be signed by ChosenHouse Models, Smart Model Management, also home to another PopGlitz Eye Candy model Anthony Johns who also appeared on PopGlitz Radio and now Crew Models International.
Hayden’s shot with top photographers Nathan Best, Gregory Prescott, Thomas Synnamon, Seth London, JD Barnes, and Alahn Brezan and was selected as winner of Unique Definition’s Top 7 Knights for brand marketing. He’s gone on to receive his certification at the National Academy of Sports Medicine and continued studying personal training at the Swedish Institute setting him apart from so many of the Instagram trainers offering training services but never actually studied for what they do.
Glitzers, check out our latest Eye Candy model Hayden Monteleone below and make sure you hit him up on social media:
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release Joint Album on Tidal Where Jay’s Accused of Fraudulently Inflating Streaming Numbers - June 16, 2018
- Even the Producers of the Real Housewives of New York Are Tired of Bethenny & Jill Zarin Fighting - June 16, 2018
- Charlie Sheen Reveals He Makes His Hookers Sign NDA Agreements, Just Like Trump Amid HIV Exposure Lawsuit - June 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian is Hoping Acrobatic Sex will Keep Tristan from Cheating - June 16, 2018
- Eye Candy: Arizona Fitness Enthusiast Rod Harris - June 15, 2018