Eye Candy: Arizona Fitness Enthusiast Rod Harris
Rod Harris is a Phoenix Arizona fitness trainer and not just one of these Instagram trainers, he’s a nationally qualified men’s physique competitor with over 6 years of training experience. If any words could be used to describe Rod’s fitness routine, it would be his quote of “Workouts and routines can be duplicated.
Passion, effort, intensity, & drive cannot.” He made an Instagram post holding a basketball saying “Why would they ever doubt the stroke?” Well, whatever he was referring to, it wasn’t basketball we were thinking about when reading that lol. When not working out he has a fun side as well as he appears to enjoy snorkeling and even mountain hiking. I’m not sure about that last one. We might need to check his black card because we don’t hear of too many of us doing that BUT, he makes it look good so that’s all that matters.
Photo & Video Credit: Rod Harris/Instagram
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018
- Boonk Gang’s Still Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself – When Will it Stop? - July 16, 2018
- Just Who Did Alexia Cheat On Youtuber Jamar Johnson with that Caused Him to Bite Her? - July 16, 2018
- Drake Now Has the Most Hot 100 #1 Hits of Any Rapper with ‘In My Feelings’ - July 16, 2018
- Tekashi69 Surrendered Himself, Posted Bail & Walked Out of Jail After Allegedly Assaulting a 16 Year Old in TX Mall - July 16, 2018
- THOT Almighty Celina Powell Strikes Again & Exposes Snoop Dogg for Cheating - July 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: NYC Personal Trainer Michael Leggett aka FashionMeetzFitness - July 15, 2018
- VIDEO: Rapper Boonk Gang Jumps Teenagers while on Bumper Cars at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Cali - July 14, 2018
- Rapper Boonkgang is On Twitter Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself as We Speak - July 14, 2018