E!’s ‘Fashion Police’ to End with Tribute to Joan Rivers Next Month
After more than 20 years (7 for the actual TV show), I’m sad to announce that we have reached the end of an era. E! reports that Fashion Police will be ending with the official series finale airing in a live special on Monday, November 27 at 8 EST/8 CST.
Hosted by Melissa Rivers, current co-host and EP of the show since the beginning, the series finale will include footage from a never-before-seen episode featuring the late Joan Rivers.
In addition to the un-aired footage, Melissa and co-hosts Giuliana Rancic, Brad Goreski, NeNe Leakes and Margaret Cho will look back at the show’s most memorable moments, as well as the many celebrity guests who stopped by.
Joan hosted the long-running series from its creation in 1995 on the E! red carpet during award shows. She then became the main host when the show was launched in 2010 until her passing in 2014. The franchise continued with the blessing of her daughter and executive producer on the show, Melissa Rivers, who became a co-host in 2015.
- #HurtBae Sat Down With Her Ex One Year Later & Things Get VERY HEATED after She Reveals That She’s in a Happy NEW Relationship - February 24, 2018
- Juvenile’s ‘Back That A** Up’ Turns 19-Years-Old Today - February 24, 2018
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018