E!’s ‘Fashion Police’ to End with Tribute to Joan Rivers Next Month
After more than 20 years (7 for the actual TV show), I’m sad to announce that we have reached the end of an era. E! reports that Fashion Police will be ending with the official series finale airing in a live special on Monday, November 27 at 8 EST/8 CST.
Hosted by Melissa Rivers, current co-host and EP of the show since the beginning, the series finale will include footage from a never-before-seen episode featuring the late Joan Rivers.
In addition to the un-aired footage, Melissa and co-hosts Giuliana Rancic, Brad Goreski, NeNe Leakes and Margaret Cho will look back at the show’s most memorable moments, as well as the many celebrity guests who stopped by.
Joan hosted the long-running series from its creation in 1995 on the E! red carpet during award shows. She then became the main host when the show was launched in 2010 until her passing in 2014. The franchise continued with the blessing of her daughter and executive producer on the show, Melissa Rivers, who became a co-host in 2015.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018