Ed Sheeran is Serenading Lisa on The Simpsons Tonight!
Ed Sheeran had the most successful album of 2017 according to Nielsen Ratings and is bringing in the new year on television sets everywhere with a Simpson feature. The character he’s expected to play is a “posh English douche” trying to woo Lisa Simpson through song. He says it’s always been a dream of his to be on the show but that his character is rather douchy. Not everyone is excited about his appearance as GQ Magazine says this is a sign that the show finally needs to be canceled.
Alas, someone’s got to be a hater, apparently. The year just started and he’s already picked up 2018’s first Number 1 with his single Perfect while GQ… well, this is a magazine who had an article titled “F*ck Ben Carson” during the 2016 election cycle and Tim Tebow pose as a sexy Jesus for a cover, so their decision making skills aren’t always quite there.
- #CollegePornBae? Juliard Student Marvin Samuels aka AcousticSoulBro Leaks His Magnum Online - January 20, 2018
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018