Ed Sheeran is Serenading Lisa on The Simpsons Tonight!
Ed Sheeran had the most successful album of 2017 according to Nielsen Ratings and is bringing in the new year on television sets everywhere with a Simpson feature. The character he’s expected to play is a “posh English douche” trying to woo Lisa Simpson through song. He says it’s always been a dream of his to be on the show but that his character is rather douchy. Not everyone is excited about his appearance as GQ Magazine says this is a sign that the show finally needs to be canceled.
Alas, someone’s got to be a hater, apparently. The year just started and he’s already picked up 2018’s first Number 1 with his single Perfect while GQ… well, this is a magazine who had an article titled “F*ck Ben Carson” during the 2016 election cycle and Tim Tebow pose as a sexy Jesus for a cover, so their decision making skills aren’t always quite there.
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018
- Alexis Skyy Posts Thirst Trap & The Internet Responds Telling Her to Take Care of Her Kid - April 15, 2018
- Watch Beyonce’s Full 2018 Coachella Performance Here – Her Blackest Performance Yet - April 15, 2018
- Toni Braxton Cuts Tamar from Her Tour + Tamar to Join RHOA & Getting a Bravo Spinoff Show? - April 15, 2018