Dutchess DEFENDS Interviewing Sky’s Son + Exposes Ceaser & Reveals Cast Storylines are Fake
Former Black Ink Crew star Dutchess stopped by The Breakfast Club where she decided to be extra petty in more ways than one.
As you are all aware, Dutchess allowed Sky’s son Genesis to be interviewed in her shop Pretty-N-Ink.
In the interview, Genesis and his father discuss their relationships with Sky and the timeline of events when she gave birth to him. Reese explains that she was just 14 when they found out she was pregnant, and that his family moved across the country during her pregnancy, which is why he wasn’t physically around for her and the baby.
Sky saw the interview during the first episode of the new season and was NOT happy with Dutchess for being the one responsible for it.
Fast forward to the interview where Sky defended her actions stating:
“What I need you to do is not focus on the location of this interview being in my shop. I need you to focus on what your child has said because he is screaming for your attention. He don’t care about me, this show, Viv, this interview. He don’t care about nothing but having the attention and love from his mother he’s watched be on TV with her titties hanging out. Who he’s watched being on TV talk about sucking and doing all of this type stuff. Who he’s watched get a new vagina before she even wrote him a letter. These are the things that the issues are.”
Dutchess then goes on to say that the show is fake and riddled with scenarios put together by producers including the lie that she wanted half of her ex-fiance Ceaser’s fortune. She also added that the production company offered to pay for a destination wedding and later a spinoff for her “Pretty In Ink” shop but she turned down both.
Take a look at the interview below:
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018