Drake Announces The European ‘Boy Meets World Tour’ For 2017
Drake may have postponed the rest of his highly successful Summer Sixteen Tour due to his ankle injury, but that isn’t stopping him from making future plans. The rapper and singer has made plans for another tour for 2017, but this time for his European fans only.
Set to kick off with back-to-back dates in Amsterdam on January 21 and 22, Drake formally invites to you to The Boy Meets World Tour! Featuring six shows in London, Drake will also visit Leeds, Manchester, Dublin and Paris, before ending on March 16 in Cologne.
Tickets for the show will go on sale starting October 14.
The title of Drake‘s tour pays homage to the iconic 90s TV series, Boy Meets World, which ran for 7 seasons. Still popular today, the show spawned an equally popular sequel titled Girl Meets World. The original series centered on Cory Matthews, including his growing relationship with Topanga Lawrence and their eventual marriage.
Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel, who portrayed Cory and Topanga, reprise their roles in Girl Meets World, which centers on the life of the couple’s daughter, Riley Matthews.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018