Drake and J.Lo Confirm Relationship With New Photo + Rihanna UNFOLLOWS J.Lo On Instagram
Last week, a photo surfaced of Drake and Jennifer Lopez hanging out, and instantly rumors began swirling about the two, stating that they were dating. Drake and J.Lo denied the rumors and insisted that they are only friends and were working on “beautiful music” together!
But now a new photo has been shared on BOTH of their Instagram pages, and it looks like they have confirmed their rumored relationship. The photo the pair cuddling on a couch:
While I’m not completely sure if they are dating, I am not opposed to the idea. I LOVE Jennifer Lopez and I love Drake, so I think the two of them make a very cute couple. However, they could simply be adding fuel to the fire, which works VERY well these days.
It looks like Rihanna believes the news, as she has unfollowed Jennifer on Instagram. The two starred in the film Home last year, where Jennifer played Rihanna‘s character’s mom. Earlier this year Rihanna gifted Jennifer with a pair of boots and she decided to wear them in the music video for Ain’t Your Mama soon after:
This could get messy…
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018