DJ Greyson Jubilee GreyWorld Radio Week 16 w/ Lil’ Kim, DJ Luke Nasty & More
It’s been a while but the energy never dies. Its another fanf*ckintastic week with DJ Greyson Jubilee bringing you the best in hip hop, R&B, dance and whatever else is on his mind. No matter the genre or style, we’re sliding through whatever’s hot. The Weeknd’s Starboy, Incredible by Future, Phone Down from Erykah Badu, the classic of Fugees covering Killing Me Softly and Lil Kim’s Queen B*tch are just a few of the gems on this mix… and that’s just the first 10 minutes.
Greyson is resident DJ at Club Fellas in Ft. Lauderdale and also goes by the stage name of Jubilee King Bee. Currently working on his sixth studio project after already releasing the two solo albums, Prideology, Jungo Music, the EP Baile Peace and the mixtapes Shake Fest Volume 1 and 2. His latest single, Shame, samples Labelle’s song of the same title about bringing shame to one’s relationship. And if you happen to be in Ft. Lauderdale, visit Club Fellas Thursday nights when he’s DJ’ing and let him know we at PopGlitz.com sent you.
Glitzers, check out DJ Greyson Jubilee’s latest mix GreyWorld Radio Week 16; Silver below and tell us what you think:
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 🎄 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018
- Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking - January 11, 2018