Dick Van Dyke Show Star Rose Marie Passes Away at 94
Days after celebrating Jane Fonda for a 50 year career in Hollywood turning 80, Dick Van Dyke actress Rose Marie passed away today. The child star from the 20s and 30s who played Sally Rogers on The Dick Van Dyke Show was the last surviving entertainer to have a hit record before World War II. She was on The Doris Day Show, one of the longest regulars on Hollywood Squares and received a square on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2001.
“I was so sad to learn of the passing of Rosemarie,” the creator of The Dick Van Dyke Show Carl Reiner tweeted about her passing. “There’s never been a more engaging & multi-talented performer. In a span of 90 years, since she was four, dear Rosie performed on radio, in vaudeville, night clubs, films, TV, & Vegas & always had audiences clamoring for “more!!”
Rose Marie recently starred in a documentary about her life in having the longest active career in entertainment called Wait for Your Laugh released in November 2nd. She leaves behind her daughter Georgiana and son-in-law Steven Rodrigues.
- THOT Almighty Celina Powell Strikes Again & Exposes Snoop Dogg for Cheating - July 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: NYC Personal Trainer Michael Leggett aka FashionMeetzFitness - July 15, 2018
- VIDEO: Rapper Boonk Gang Jumps Teenagers while on Bumper Cars at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Cali - July 14, 2018
- Rapper Boonkgang is On Twitter Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself as We Speak - July 14, 2018
- Why Does Charlize Theron Dress Her 6 Year Old Son Up as a Girl? - July 13, 2018
- Justin Bieber Spent Over a Half Million on Hailey Baldwin’s Engagement Ring - July 13, 2018
- Rapper YG Turns Himself In Over Vegas Robbery & Faces Felony Charges - July 13, 2018
- DC Young Democrats Vice President Darrell Gaston Arrested on Simple Assault - July 12, 2018
- George Lopez Urinates on Trump’s Hollywood Star (with Fake Urine) - July 11, 2018
- Brad Pitt Wants Tiffany Haddish After Drake Stood Her Up but She Says She Wants Leonardo DiCaprio - July 11, 2018