Daniel “Booby” Gibson Seeking Full Custody of Son & Spousal Support from Keyshia Cole
Daniel “Booby” Gibson‘s marriage to his estranged wife, Keyshia Cole started off well but instantly turned bad after he cheated on her. Despite their love for one another, the couple decided to split and stay friends as well as raise their son DJ together in the same house.
Fans got a glimpse of what that was like during the current season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
In recent episodes, Booby finally made the decision to move out and it looks like he wants to take their son with him.
theJasmineBRAND reports that Daniel is seeking full custody of Daniel Gibson Jr. as well as spousal support. While the two have remained friends since their split, it’s currently unknown of what caused Daniel to make his decision.
Daniel and Keyshia were married in 2012 and split in 2014. He played seven seasons in the NBA for the Cleveland Cavaliers but retired from basketball to launch and focus on his rap music career.
- Singer Bobby V Under Investigation For Rape - March 22, 2018
- WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON?: Former ‘LHHATL’ “Cast Member” Says Kirk & Rasheeda’s Storylines are FAKE - March 21, 2018
- Video of ‘LHHH’ Star A1 Bentley Robbed Live on Instagram Surfaces + A1 Planning to Sue Studio - March 21, 2018
- VH1 to Celebrate ALL Cast Members of ‘LHH’ Franchise with First Annual Mona Awards - March 21, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018