DAMAGE CONTROL: Kris Jenner Has Lawsuit Against Blac Chyna Dropped, Says It Was A Misunderstanding
Earlier this week, Blac Chyna fans and Kardashian fans came to a head when it was revealed that legal documents were filed against Blac Chyna, who wants to start marketing herself as Angela Renee Kardashian.
The documents state that if Blac Chyna gets the trademark they’ll “suffer damage including irreparable injury to their reputation and goodwill,” and that the model is “deliberately seeking to profit from the goodwill and popularity” of the Kardashian name.
Sources are now telling TMZ that Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe reached out to Blac Chyna personally and assured her their lawyers were following standard ops when they filed docs to block Chyna‘s application to trademark.
Apparently, their lawyers were the ones who took the step to file documents as a means to protect their clients.
The suit has since been dropped, but her trademark still hasn’t been approved.
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018
- Wendy Williams Reveals Graves’ Disease Diagnosis + Announces Show Hiatus - February 21, 2018
- THE GAME HAS CHANGED: Cast Appears as Kings & Queens of Cards in New ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Teaser - February 21, 2018
- Kenya Moore’s Peach Has Been Thrown in the Trash + Kim Zolciak Returning to Replace Her? - February 20, 2018
- WATCH: ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ Trailer Featuring Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin & Mob Wives star Renee Graziano - February 20, 2018