DAMAGE CONTROL: Kris Jenner Has Lawsuit Against Blac Chyna Dropped, Says It Was A Misunderstanding
Earlier this week, Blac Chyna fans and Kardashian fans came to a head when it was revealed that legal documents were filed against Blac Chyna, who wants to start marketing herself as Angela Renee Kardashian.
The documents state that if Blac Chyna gets the trademark they’ll “suffer damage including irreparable injury to their reputation and goodwill,” and that the model is “deliberately seeking to profit from the goodwill and popularity” of the Kardashian name.
Sources are now telling TMZ that Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe reached out to Blac Chyna personally and assured her their lawyers were following standard ops when they filed docs to block Chyna‘s application to trademark.
Apparently, their lawyers were the ones who took the step to file documents as a means to protect their clients.
The suit has since been dropped, but her trademark still hasn’t been approved.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018