Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her
Uh oh, looks like Ciara may have landed herself in some hot water. The Grammy-award winning singer and dancer is coming under fire after she shared a video from pastor John Gray, where he says that some women want to be married, but are behaving as “girlfriends,” in which Ciara captioned “Level up, don’t settle:”
While I personally find the statement encouraging, many people have different opinions about the statement, which again was given by pastor John Gray, many people were not happy with Ciara’s caption and of course, the debate has began:
Twitter: be a hoe
Yall: Yas! I feel this! A mood! A concept!
Ciara: carry yourself as a wife
— AJ (@ImAJBro) January 21, 2018
I’m just cackling cause Ciara only posted one clip with just one hashtag as the description and all this conversation is being sparked.
Don’t y’all dare try to question her relevance again, cause here y’all are, in 2018, and she’s still a trending topic. pic.twitter.com/2pMuKLvcVZ
— 𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔰 👨🏽💻 (@Creat1ve) January 21, 2018
Y’all let Ayesha Curry and Ciara hit you where it hurts 😥
Just last week y’all were competing with robots.
— lil bougie vert 💅🏽 (@kaytbaybeee) January 21, 2018
Ciara’s GROWTH has nothing to do with her denying her past ….
Y’all heffas get mad at fellow women for trying to encourage you to do BETTER because you deserve better but you’re also upset when men degrade you 🤔
Y’all Just gotta play victim because Hoe is Life 🙃🤷🏾♀️
— ✨Queen of Zamunda✨👑 (@JoyyUnSpeakable) January 21, 2018
Ciara said act like a wife and you’ll find a husband and y’all hate her for it but when Cardi said a hoe never gets cold you bitches stopped buying jackets.. I don’t understand 🤦🏽♂️
— Deondre (@Mrgrey_) January 21, 2018
Women watching Ciara go through her heartbreak arc: “We love you sis. It’ll get better!”
*Ciara shows the same love back giving advice to her people that’s contradictory to their ways*
— Rashad Avdol (@rashadthewizard) January 21, 2018
The funny thing is….. Y’all more mad at Ciara for bringing it to y’all attention than y’all are at the preacher for preaching it. LMMFAO pic.twitter.com/hDeOBTjOd0
— New Year, More Insufferable Me (@DocMouseBish2U) January 21, 2018
Ciara’s mood right now pic.twitter.com/53Bwm1Ck1p
— dad. (@animalfriesback) January 21, 2018
Ciara ain’t did shit but post the video and said level up, don’t settle
Y’all are so weird
— Yoruichi Uchiha 🇱🇨🇬🇾 (@LovePeaceMakini) January 21, 2018
Women: “STOP BASHING CIARA, SHE FOUND A MAN WHO TAKES CARE OF HER, LOVES HER AND HER CHILD”
Ciara: “Level up if you’re trying to find a man, act like a wife”
Women: “YOU RAGGEDY PICK ME BITCH. YOU GOT NUTTED IN BY FUTURE AND FOUND SOMEONE TO RAISE THAT BASTARD CHILD”
— nubian chocolate mocha latte goddess (@avatarccmoney) January 21, 2018
A lot of you keep saying “Ciara can’t talk, Russell Wilson isn’t even husband material.” Bruh he married this woman , loves & respects her and takes care of a child that isn’t his. Nobody even claiming y’all kids 🤣
— Unaek. (@DimplesBePlayin) January 21, 2018
Ciara said you can’t be on twitter begging for money via CashApp and expect niggas to marry you.
— football? what’s that? (@Meauxses_) January 21, 2018
What are you’re thoughts on this?
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018