Chris Brown’s Lawyer Tries to Get Assault Charge Dropped… And Fails
Chris Brown and his bodyguard Christopher Hollosy will both be in court beginning April 17th in another chapter of his Washington, DC W Hotel assault case despite failed efforts by Brown’s lawyer Mark Geragos to have the case thrown out. Geragos claims the case was “the most investigated misdemeanor of all time,” and that the case should be thrown out due to not being given enough time to prepare for the trial. Also, Police Detective Kimberly Metivier testified saying that Hollosy openly admitted that he did it and not Brown.
“He was yelling on his own accord that he was the one who did it and not to arrest Mr. Brown,” said Metivier, adding that Hollosy said, “I punched him, not Chris.”
Hollosy’s attorney requested to not have this statement used in court as he had not yet been read his Miranda rights. The judge denied the request. Brown did not appear for Monday’s hearing and has turned down a guilty plea deal because as one of his attorneys Danny Onorato said, “Chris Brown’s not guilty.” Brown and Hollosy will be tried seperately with Hollosy case going first on April 17th and Brown’s to begin afterwards. Brown was jailed last month immediately after being thrown out of court mandated rehab last month, causing him to be flown to Washington with U.S. Marshalls to ensure he makes it to court. If convicted, on the 23rd it could be decided if he spends the remainder of his probation in prison or not. Considering how he was thrown out of rehab for touching a female, announcing he did well with guns and refusing to take a drug test after he was doing so well, things aren’t stacking up in his Brown’s favor in court.
Glitzers, do you think Chris Brown is going to ultimately end up in prison after his trial this month?
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) November 27, 2013
- VIDEO: Haitian Model Daniel Royal Georges is Grabbing a Handful of Meat - August 18, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons Lineback Duke Riley’s Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- NSFW: Meet Your Packin’ Substitute Teacher, Model BJ Williams - August 17, 2018
- News Flash: Wesley Jonathan is Still Fine + His Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- Invite Only Cabo’s King Agu Shows Off His Big D Energy Working Out Naked - August 17, 2018
- Omarosa Explains Why She Supported Trump Despite Believing He Used the N Word - August 16, 2018
- Marshall Price is Showing Off His Favorite Briefs with His Massive Eggplant On Display - August 16, 2018
- Sources Say Kourtney Kardashian “Distanced Herself From Her Sisters” While Dating Younes Bendjima - August 16, 2018
- Trinidadian Model Jovan Campbell aka IronAddictJovan’s Nudes Leak - August 16, 2018
- R&B Legend and “Queen of Soul” Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away at Age 76 - August 16, 2018