Chris Brown Responds To Death Threats & Abuse Allegations + Restraining Order Documents Released
Earlier today, it was revealed that Kaurreche Tran filed a restraining order against the notorious singer, claiming he threatened to kill her and has become physically violent on several occasions, and now a few details have emerged, as well as the actual documents themselves!
Karrueche filed the restraining order this past Friday, Feb. 17 in Los Angeles. Chris Brown has since spoken out about the allegations, telling his fans: “Make sure y’all don’t be listening to all this bulls***:”
While he is still denying singer Kay Cola shared that she was a witness to one of their altercations:
And if THAT wasn’t enough, the full court documents have been released, and you can view them all here.
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018
- Scammers, Wannabes & Empire Owners: Meet the New Cast Members for ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 18, 2018
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018