Chris Brown Responds To Death Threats & Abuse Allegations + Restraining Order Documents Released
Earlier today, it was revealed that Kaurreche Tran filed a restraining order against the notorious singer, claiming he threatened to kill her and has become physically violent on several occasions, and now a few details have emerged, as well as the actual documents themselves!
Karrueche filed the restraining order this past Friday, Feb. 17 in Los Angeles. Chris Brown has since spoken out about the allegations, telling his fans: “Make sure y’all don’t be listening to all this bulls***:”
While he is still denying singer Kay Cola shared that she was a witness to one of their altercations:
And if THAT wasn’t enough, the full court documents have been released, and you can view them all here.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018