Chris Brown Responds To Death Threats & Abuse Allegations + Restraining Order Documents Released
Earlier today, it was revealed that Kaurreche Tran filed a restraining order against the notorious singer, claiming he threatened to kill her and has become physically violent on several occasions, and now a few details have emerged, as well as the actual documents themselves!
Karrueche filed the restraining order this past Friday, Feb. 17 in Los Angeles. Chris Brown has since spoken out about the allegations, telling his fans: “Make sure y’all don’t be listening to all this bulls***:”
While he is still denying singer Kay Cola shared that she was a witness to one of their altercations:
And if THAT wasn’t enough, the full court documents have been released, and you can view them all here.
- Kenya Moore’s Peach Has Been Thrown in the Trash + Kim Zolciak Returning to Replace Her? - February 20, 2018
- WATCH: ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ Trailer Featuring Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin & Mob Wives star Renee Graziano - February 20, 2018
- SAY WHAT?: Rapper Young Thug Changes His Name to “Sex” - February 20, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Alleged Full Sex Tape Leaks + #BlackTwitter DRAGS Her for Being Boring & Having Whack Oral Skills - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Fergie’s National Anthem Performance was a Train Wreck + Celebrities React - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018