Chris Brown Responds To Death Threats & Abuse Allegations + Restraining Order Documents Released
Earlier today, it was revealed that Kaurreche Tran filed a restraining order against the notorious singer, claiming he threatened to kill her and has become physically violent on several occasions, and now a few details have emerged, as well as the actual documents themselves!
Karrueche filed the restraining order this past Friday, Feb. 17 in Los Angeles. Chris Brown has since spoken out about the allegations, telling his fans: “Make sure y’all don’t be listening to all this bulls***:”
While he is still denying singer Kay Cola shared that she was a witness to one of their altercations:
And if THAT wasn’t enough, the full court documents have been released, and you can view them all here.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018