Chris Brown Responds To Death Threats & Abuse Allegations + Restraining Order Documents Released
Earlier today, it was revealed that Kaurreche Tran filed a restraining order against the notorious singer, claiming he threatened to kill her and has become physically violent on several occasions, and now a few details have emerged, as well as the actual documents themselves!
Karrueche filed the restraining order this past Friday, Feb. 17 in Los Angeles. Chris Brown has since spoken out about the allegations, telling his fans: “Make sure y’all don’t be listening to all this bulls***:”
While he is still denying singer Kay Cola shared that she was a witness to one of their altercations:
And if THAT wasn’t enough, the full court documents have been released, and you can view them all here.
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018