Chris Brown Releases 12 New Songs for ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon Deluxe Edition: Cuffing Season’
Just a little over 2 months after releasing the album just in time for Halloween, Chris Brown has outdone himself once again as he re-released his groundbreaking eighth studio album, Heartbreak on a Full Moon.
Chris decided to treat his fans with an additional 12 new songs, bringing the albums tracklisting total to 57! The new songs feature appearances from Trippie Redd, Solo Lucci, Ella Mai and Chris’ rumored girlfriend, Agnes Mo:
Heartbreak on a Full Moon first sold 25,000 copies and earned 68,000 album-equivalent units within three days, which caused it to debut at #3 on the Billboard 200 Albums chart.
Just a little over a week later, the album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America for combined sales and album-equivalent units of over 500,000 units in the United States (in this case, 250,000 double album sets, which are double-counted by the RIAA).
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018