Chris Brown Ordered to Complete a 1-Year Domestic Violence Intervention Program
Looks like Chris has gotten himself in more unwanted trouble. As you may be aware, yesterday it was reported that a judge sided with Karrueche, ordering Chris to stay away from her for the next 5 years after she stated that he assaulted her and threatened to kill her several years ago.
Kaurreche also told the judge that he “punched her in the stomach twice” and “pushed her down the stairs” during past incidents and that Chris threatened people who are close to her.
Now TMZ reports that Chris has to complete a 52-week batterer intervention program as the judge feels that he needs an education in preventing domestic violence.
I was REALLY hoping that Chris didn’t do any of this but he’s looking more and more guilty by the minute. I cannot understand after all that he went through with Rihanna, why on earth would he jeopardize everything he worked so hard for.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018