Chris Brown Ordered to Complete a 1-Year Domestic Violence Intervention Program
Looks like Chris has gotten himself in more unwanted trouble. As you may be aware, yesterday it was reported that a judge sided with Karrueche, ordering Chris to stay away from her for the next 5 years after she stated that he assaulted her and threatened to kill her several years ago.
Kaurreche also told the judge that he “punched her in the stomach twice” and “pushed her down the stairs” during past incidents and that Chris threatened people who are close to her.
Now TMZ reports that Chris has to complete a 52-week batterer intervention program as the judge feels that he needs an education in preventing domestic violence.
I was REALLY hoping that Chris didn’t do any of this but he’s looking more and more guilty by the minute. I cannot understand after all that he went through with Rihanna, why on earth would he jeopardize everything he worked so hard for.
- Singer Bobby V Under Investigation For Rape - March 22, 2018
- WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON?: Former ‘LHHATL’ “Cast Member” Says Kirk & Rasheeda’s Storylines are FAKE - March 21, 2018
- Video of ‘LHHH’ Star A1 Bentley Robbed Live on Instagram Surfaces + A1 Planning to Sue Studio - March 21, 2018
- VH1 to Celebrate ALL Cast Members of ‘LHH’ Franchise with First Annual Mona Awards - March 21, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018