Chris Brown Goes to Jail for Violating Probation
Chris Brown continues to not be able to act right while in rehab. The 24 year old singer was taken into custody and escorted from his court mandated rehab facility and off to prison after violating the center’s rules yet again. Ironically during a court appearance on February 28th, the facility said that he had shown excellent behavior, sans the rock he broke out his mother’s car window before. This time he’s being held in jail without bail. He was said to have awakened everyday at 5am to work without being asked to completing 250 hours of community service although he should have done another 750.
His many outbursts have recently been attributed to a recent diagnosis of an untreated bipolar disorder, severe insomnia and post traumatic stress disorder. The official letter states that his undiagnosed mental disorders have been the cause of his behavior along with improper self medication but with the right medication he will get better. He has a court appearance scheduled for April and is expected to remain in jail until then. As for his future, he likely has his new found mental disorders to thank for keeping his out of control behind out of the slammer.
Glitzers, what do you think Chris Brown did to get in jail this time and do you think they should keep him?
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) November 27, 2013
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018