Chris Brown Gets Dumped & Starts a Modeling Agency
Chris Brown was paid a visit by Rihanna in rehab this winter and now that girlfriend Karrueche Tran has found out about it, she lost it and has dumped him. Sources close to the star say that despite the years she has spent by his side, she refuses to compete with Rihanna and has come to despise the island singer. Tran even took to Twitter to confirm that she is no longer in a relationship with Brown. He has since been said to be desperate to get back with Rihanna now that Tran has dumped him, but she’s moved on to Drake now so good luck with that Breezy.
Not dating anyone stop w the bs.
— Karrueche Tran (@karrueche) March 5, 2014
“With Chris in rehab, [he] and Karrueche spoke every day and she stood by his side. She took a vacation to Turks and Caicos and told friends the entire time that they were really good and happy together. She trusts Chris, but when it comes to Rihanna, she has a zero-tolerance policy. Then she found out about the trip.”
“She believed him, but he finally admitted that Rihanna had come to see him. She put her foot down and cut him off completely.”
Never one to be down for long, Brown has picked himself up by starting his own modeling agency, Legendary Faces. We’re not a big fan of the name since it sounds like the name of a gay house but that’s another story. He has taken to Twitter announcing that he is searching for models in Hong Kong, Paris and New York. This isn’t his first fashion industry endeavor as he and Tran created the clothing line Black Pyramid in 2012.
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) March 11, 2014
Brown will also be releasing the video to his new single Loyal soon he announced on Wednesday. The track featuring Lil Wayne, French Montana and Too $hort, and it will appear on X when it finally arrives on May 5.
“I feel like Chris is dope because he’s really, really versatile,” songwriter Eric Bellinger who worked on the singles Fine China and Love More said in an interview. “And he’s just growing a fanbase to where his sound could be international, it could be ‘hood, it could be pop, it could be R&B, it could be rap; so it’s definitely a bunch of different sounds… he’s been perfecting them.”
Glitzers, do you think Karrueche was right to leave Chris and how do you think his new modeling agency is going to do?
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) November 27, 2013
- VIDEO: Haitian Model Daniel Royal Georges is Grabbing a Handful of Meat - August 18, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons Lineback Duke Riley’s Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- NSFW: Meet Your Packin’ Substitute Teacher, Model BJ Williams - August 17, 2018
- News Flash: Wesley Jonathan is Still Fine + His Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- Invite Only Cabo’s King Agu Shows Off His Big D Energy Working Out Naked - August 17, 2018
- Omarosa Explains Why She Supported Trump Despite Believing He Used the N Word - August 16, 2018
- Marshall Price is Showing Off His Favorite Briefs with His Massive Eggplant On Display - August 16, 2018
- Sources Say Kourtney Kardashian “Distanced Herself From Her Sisters” While Dating Younes Bendjima - August 16, 2018
- Trinidadian Model Jovan Campbell aka IronAddictJovan’s Nudes Leak - August 16, 2018
- R&B Legend and “Queen of Soul” Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away at Age 76 - August 16, 2018