Child Abuse Case Dropped Against Tyrese + Restraining Order Still Moving Forward
Good news for Tyrese and all of his fans! It has been announced that the court has ruled on the child abuse case against him stating that:
“The Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services closed their investigation and will not be seeking any criminal charges against the actor.”
However, he isn’t out of the woods just yet as TMZ states that the battle is far from over and he judge later ordered that Tyrese be allowed a monitored visit with his 10-year-old daughter on Sunday.
The resisting restraining order was modified to allow for the 6-hour visit with a court-appointed monitor present.
Sunday will mark the first time in 2 months Tyrese has seen Shayla.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018