Charlie Sheen Reveals He Makes His Hookers Sign NDA Agreements, Just Like Trump Amid HIV Exposure Lawsuit
Charlie Sheen is currently being sued by an anonymous woman who claims he exposed her to HIV. You might recall in 2015 the former Two and a Half Men actor admitted to becoming HIV positive in 2011. Not only is he being accused of exposing this woman to HIV, he’s accused of coercing the woman to sign an non-disclosure agreement (NDA), similar to that which President Trump is accused of having the pornstar Stormy Daniels to sign. And in the process of it all, he admitted to being in a short relationship with the woman and then accused of her being a high priced prostitute who likely slept with thousands of men and therefore could have gotten it from anywhere. Now Charlie, if this is the type of woman you seek out to be in relationships with, you might want to start doing better. Seriously.
Charlie doesn’t care what the woman says. He’s stated that she voluntarily signed the agreement and did so “without incident or objection.” Maybe he forgot about the weapons lying around or the four “thuggish” men she described that was around. #BlameItOnTheCocaine as the song says. Well, it actually says alcohol but this is Charlie Sheen we’re talking about. Upon entering his home she says she was taken to the garage where she was forced to sign something she didn’t quite understand because she’s Russian.
In the lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe” in June said they originally used latex condoms but had unprotected oral sex and on October 26th, 2015 had unprotected sex to which he then gave her two pills to prevent her from catching HIV, which he told her he had after the fact. She went and sought emergency care and was told to take antiretroviral pills for several weeks. She says when they first met she asked him if he had any STDs and was told he was “fine” and that he needed to “trust her.”
What I would like to know is why exactly is this man paying for prostitutes and why does he continue to do so if each time he pays them he ends up in the press for it? Charlie, do you remember how you told us you’re always winning? Well this, sir, is not winning. Please get yourself together so we don’t have to keep reading about your foolishness.
- Atlanta’s Vinny Watson Just Turned Twenty-Fine Years Old - July 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018