Ceaser Gives the “Truth Tea” about Tommie + Exposes Karlie Redd for Lying & More
Ceaser and Karlie Redd’s relationship may have started off lovely and sweet, but things quickly turned sour for the reality TV stars, and it looks like their different shows and certain people were the cause of their downfall.
Ceaser sat down for an exclusive interview with VH1 this morning, where he spoke about his now NONEXISTENT relationship with Karlie and even exposed her for “lying.”
When asked what went wrong with their relationship, Ceaser stated that Sky’s loyalty to Tommie affected his relationship with Karlie:
“She came over my house, talking about “Tommie, Tommie, Tommie.” It was like a whole situation I just got put in the middle of, because Sky and Tommie is wild cool, so when we came down here, we talked to Karlie about the whole situation. Karlie [didn’t] had no problems with Tommie. [But] when Sky and Tommie had went to Kandi’s birthday party, it all erupted. Sky shows up with Tommie [and] Karlie felt some type of way. It was just a whole messy little situation.”
“Karlie was there. Karlie was acting funny to [Sky]. [Sky] approached her like “Hey, wassup girl?” ‘Cause [Karlie] was just at my house. That’s the funny s–t. That’s why its so funny cause the way she was acting it was like you don’t know Sky, so [she was] like “Yo, whatup sis?” [Karlie’s] like “Heyyyy who you came here with?” [Sky’s] like “Tommie,” and then she must’ve said something to Sky like “bad move” or something like that and they got into it so from then it’s just been you know been a whole little riff.”
When Karlie appeared on The Ed Lova Show, she stated that she and Ceaser were practicing celibacy, but Ceaser is now claiming that Karlie lied:
“Listen, listen. That s—t’s a joke. When we went and made the announcement, she had my— how can I say this and be polite, um—she just finished giving me fellatio.
So how we celibate? In the car driving there. So, put it like this: that celibacy was a f—ing joke. Karlie Redd celibate. My ass.”
You can read Ceaser’s full interview here.
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018