‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her?
Nicki Minaj has a lot of problems these days, like whatever insecurities she has that caused her to stay holed up in her man-less house all year only to pop out to try to dim Cardi B’s shine on the charts the day after she released her first album. What she probably isn’t expecting is to have shots taken at her from the Cash Me Ousside Girl Danielle Bregoli aka Bhad Bhabie. Just how did this come about? Well Miss Bhad Bharbie’s been nominated by Billboard Music Awards for the coveted Top Rap Female Artist category alongside Cardi B and Nicki Minaj.
When asked by TMZ yesterday about how it felt, it came as a shock to her but she’s feeling pretty cocky because of it… cocky enough to turn her nose up at Nicki Minaj. “By being nominated I already won,” she said. “Obviously, Cardi’s going to win, but she really deserves it and I’m just getting started.”
Her entire demeanor changed at the mention of Nicki though. “For sure,” she responded to his question on whether Cardi will nab the Top Rap Female crown over Nicki. “Cardi’s way better than Nicki, I don’t care what anyone says. Cardi actually says stuff, Nicki just has attitude. So what, wow, big deal.”
Cardi’s got one thing on Bharbi and that is that she just performed at Coachella. But she isn’t worried about that. She’s more than certain she’ll be there soon. “Coachella is like—if I wanted to do it, I could do it,” she said. “But, I just don’t think I’m ready right now. I want to have more experience before I jump into something so big.”
And why is all this important? Nicki’s feeling a little vulnerable these days. Aside from her man problems, the fact that we know what kept her in a solid relationship for so many years (See the #SafareeChallenge), her insecurities with Cardi B where she said she didn’t have to strip to get a hit and her nemesis Mariah Carey just got the house she moved out of since breaking up with Safaree, she seems to be slipping and what says slipping than even the possibility of losing a top artist award to a social media star. Even if it were Rasheeda it wouldn’t hurt as bad but once you reach this type of low, Nicki just might punch down at her… but then again since they’re nominated for the same category does it still count as punching down?
- Kim Zolciak Turns 40 + Nene Leakes’ Husband is Out of the Hospital - May 24, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner Says All Her Children Have Moved On from Her with their Lives - May 23, 2018
- LOL: Michael Blackson Says Dolce & Gabbana Doesn’t Have a Dressing Room Big Enough for His Motombo - May 23, 2018
- The Church of Beysus is Now a Thing as Beyonce Buys a New Orleans Church - May 23, 2018
- Kim Kardashian Takes her Kids to Disneyland + Takes a Nude Pic for Her Fragrance - May 22, 2018
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018