Cardi B’s Stealing Beyonce’s Backup Dancers for Her Coachella Set
Beyonce’s performing at Coachella tonight and just called in about another 90 people this week to join her set. With that many people, there’s bound to be problems and people fired. And if you’re a talent hawk that wants to up your own set for little money, what easier way to do so than to hire someone else’s fired backup dancers? That’s exactly what Cardi B is doing.
Beyonce fired about 20 dancers and there Cardi B was to offer them another job. She’s now planning to hire 4 or 5 of them to add to her set which already includes 16 dancers. It’s a win win situation because now she doesn’t have to pay travel costs to get them there because bam… already taken care of. The girl already spent over $300,000 of her own money with the whole thing costing over $450,000 for her team so any opportunity to cut costs would likely be welcomed. Shoutout to Cardi and Beyonce alike for two of the most anticipated acts at Coachella.
Glitzers, if you’re interested in seeing Cardi B perform for Coachella, her set is 6pm on Sunday and will be livestreamed here.
- Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You - June 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018