Cardi B Says She Won’t Perform for the Super Bowl til Kaepernick is Rehired
Today is Superbowl Sunday and Cardi B is weighing in on the Kaepernick controversy. She just told TMZ at the Maxim party in Minneapolis Saturday night that she would not be performing in any Super Bowl half time show until the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback gets hired again. This isn’t her first time offering her commentary on the issue as she stated months ago she was boycotting the NFL altogether and would be watching baseball if he wasn’t picked up.
If ever there was a way to pressure the NFL into hiring Kaepernick, Cardi B’s Superbowl performance would be the way. [Insert sarcasm here.] Cardi B as an artist has been widely successful in a very short period of time bumping people who have been in the industry for decades from their Billboard records. The problem is that she’s accomplished so much yet hasn’t even finished her first album. She might want to worry about that and not Kaepernick. She’s already spent a significant amount of time addressing her cheating fiancé, she doesn’t need to spend anymore on Kaepernick.
- #BuyBlack: Marc Lamont Hill Has a Coffee Shop in Philadelphia + T.I. has His Own Starbucks Alternative - April 24, 2018
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018