Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor
Cardi B proved she and her husband Offset were normal with a visit to the doctor today. It was documented on Instagram of course which is ironic considering the two got married in secret to keep people out of their business. That’s also the reason for naming her first album Invasion of Privacy all while voluntarily invading her own privacy. Go figure. The other bit of irony in this is that while Cardi has given birth, her husband Offset looks like he’s at about the end of his first trimester. Being with a girl who’s had all types of work done herself, someone needs to remind Offset about letting himself go.
Smiling in an almost makeup free face leaned up against her husband’s gut, the two looked happy. It’s been exactly a week since the baby’s been born. It’s hard to believe it’s been that long because it’s felt like a never ending 24 hour period of non-stop debate about the baby’s name Kulture Kiara Cephus. Try to say that three times fast without ending up in the unemployment line. Cardi said that she chose the name because “anything else woulda been basic.” She used to be a stripper so you have to excuse her logic from time to time. It isn’t as though the child will have trouble finding a job because Mommy Cardi’s bound to provide her with one. We just don’t recommend anyone else naming their child that stupid s***. In their defense, Cardi’s real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar and Offset’s is Kiari Kendrell Cephus so hey.
Something tells me Cardi’s going to be a fun mom and if you think Britney Spears lying around smoking with Kevin Federline was something, she’s going to be an entirely different level of entertainment. Around the time she was headed to the doctor she tweeted “I wanna be like one of them pretty ,proper girly girls but this gangsta bitch won’t leave. Get out my spirit you ghetto hoe !!!!!” While this type of behavior is nothing for the viewers of Love & Hip Hop, the show she was discovered on, it will provide plenty of enjoyment for her white fans who have not yet witnessed this type of “ghetto hoe” behavior as she calls it since she’s gone mainstream. In fact, Mona Scott Young was on The Wendy Williams Show this week and said cameras documented her pregnancy… also another contradiction in wanting people to stay out of her business but that’s okay. She’s young and conflicted with fame, sort of like the time she got read all the way off of Instagram and had to delete her account because of Azealia Banks who gave her quite the intellectual check. It’s okay. She’ll learn and we still love her.
Glitzers, check out Cardi B at the doctor with her husband Offset below:
- Trinidadian Model Jovan Campbell aka IronAddictJovan’s Nudes Leak - August 16, 2018
- R&B Legend and “Queen of Soul” Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away at Age 76 - August 16, 2018
- VIDEO: Ace Hood Gets Hot & Sweaty in the Gym - August 16, 2018
- Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair” - August 15, 2018
- Safaree Gets Offered a $500k Book Deal + Endorsement with Hair Club For Men After Nicki Twitter Beef - August 15, 2018
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott React to Nicki Minaj Exposing Kylie’s Ex Tyga for Getting Hair Transplant Surgery - August 15, 2018
- Lyrica Anderson Gets Confirmed as Pregnant + Roccstar Claims He Slept with Her Too So Who’s the Father? - August 15, 2018
- LOL: Safaree Shows How Nicki Minaj Dragged Him All Day On Twitter & He Ended Up Trending & Not Her - August 15, 2018
- Meek Mill Chimed In On Nicki Minaj Roasting Safaree Today - August 14, 2018
- Dannity Kane Just Announced a Reunion Tour with Aubrey O’Day, Dawn Richard, Shannon Bex as DK3 - August 14, 2018