Bruno Mars Wants Outkast, Jermaine Dupri & Other Atlanta Hip Hop Artists for Super Bowl LIII
Bruno Mars is one of the few artists who not only headlined the Super Bowl as a main act, but he also appeared on the show as a guest, adding him to the list of artists such as Gloria Estefan, Beyonce, Diddy and Usher – just to name a few.
Though the 2017-2018 football season just ended, the NFL has already selected Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium to host the event and Bruno Mars has an idea of just who the league should pick to perform. Music and Hip Hop lovers are aware that Atlanta is one of the major contributing cities in the music world, beginning in the 1920s.
But it was the 1990s that saw the city produce major mainstream acts from TLC, Usher and Toni Braxton to Da Brat, Jagged Edge and Xscape – just to name a few.
In a tweet Bruno suggested that the NFL celebrate Atlanta’s Hip Hop artist’s by having Outkast, Gucci Mane, Jermaine Dupri and Lil Jon – just to name a few, perform:
He even offered to help curate the show…for a fee of course:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018