BREAKING NEWS: Bill Cosby ORDERED To Stand Trail For Sexual Assault
It’s official! More than a decade after he was first accused of sexual misconduct, Bill Cosby will go to trial, thanks to a Pennsylvania judge who found enough evidence to proceed. While his next court date is scheduled for July 20, it is currently unclear to when his trail will actually begin.
Bill Cosby faces three counts of felony indecent assault from a 2004 case involving Andrea Constand, an employee at his alma mater, Temple University. She was the first of more than 50 women who have accused the comedian of sexual misconduct.
The entertainer was charged in December with drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand, a former Temple University staff member for whom Mr. Cosby became a mentor and friend. Prosecutors said he took advantage of his counseling role, gave her pills and assaulted her at his home outside Philadelphia in early 2004.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018