Bravo Producer Says Nene Leakes Started Latest Atlanta Housewives Fight
In a two part Bravo series fight, Nene Leakes, star of The Real Housewives of Atlanta threw a pillow talk pajama party that quickly got out of control. It has been the topic of conversation for weeks as to who exactly started the fight. Nene blames Kenya Moore for arriving late. According to an email from a member of the production crew, Nene was hoofing around off camera trying to get everyone to gang up on Kenya for being late, but it backfired.
I work as a member of the production staff on BRAVO’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and I wanted to clarify for people what was not aired during the brawl in last nights episode since Nene Leakes has slandered us, the True Entertainment production staff, and editors of the show. For one, Nene’s erratic behavior was simply because she felt Kenya’s tardiness to her event was a devised plan for the producers to make Kenya the new star of the show, and it was NOT!
Before Kenya arrived Nene was ranting, pacing, and cursing us out about how she is the star of the show, she is the relevant actress, she made “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” the success it is today, and she should not have to wait for Kenya to arrive to her event. Two PA’s were verbally disrespected and threatened by Nene when they simply tried to diffuse the situation by telling Nene that the scene could not wrap until all housewives (Kenya included) were present, we didn’t air any of that footage.
When Kenya arrived to the event Nene was already pissed, but we the producers told Nene beforehand that Kenya was going to be running late. Nene then reverted her frustrations towards Kenya and that’s when she thought to bring up the Christopher Williams and his “common law” wife rumor, that Kenya stated at the winery, so that the room would gang up on Kenya, and it didn’t work out as Nene had originally planned.
Prior to that night, Nene and Kenya had no issues, it wasn’t until one of the housewife husbands blurted out at Nene’s pajama party that “we have to wait for the new star of the show to arrive”, which triggered Nene’s anger, and entailed what the viewers witnessed leading up to the melee. We didn’t edit, manipulate, or conjure up a devious plan to sabotage Nene like she would want people to beleive.
We can not provide or present footage that a housewife does not put out of themselves to be recorded. So for Nene to blame poor editing on the production and editing staff is the furthest from the truth, and showing no accountability on her end. For obvious reasons, BRAVO network decided not to allow Nene’s blog to go up on their site when part 1 of the brawl occurred, because the network knew what Nene was saying was not the truth.
As Kenya said on Watch What Happens Live to Andy Cohen, most of the viewing audience agrees that Nene set the hostile tone for the evening. If Nene is so busy with bigger things in Hollywood as she claims she is, she wouldn’t be concerned about Kenya Moore becoming the star of the show. After all, they’re friends, and friends want to see each other doing well, right?
Glitzers, who do you think was responsible for starting the drama, Kenya Moore or Nene Leakes?
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) November 27, 2013
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release Joint Album on Tidal Where Jay’s Accused of Fraudulently Inflating Streaming Numbers - June 16, 2018
- Even the Producers of the Real Housewives of New York Are Tired of Bethenny & Jill Zarin Fighting - June 16, 2018
- Charlie Sheen Reveals He Makes His Hookers Sign NDA Agreements, Just Like Trump Amid HIV Exposure Lawsuit - June 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian is Hoping Acrobatic Sex will Keep Tristan from Cheating - June 16, 2018
- Eye Candy: Arizona Fitness Enthusiast Rod Harris - June 15, 2018