Bravo Fined Kenya Moore $25K for Having a Secret Marriage + Kenya to be Fired at the End of the Season
According to a report from RadarOnline, AND THOUGH I CANNOT CONFIRM, Kenya Moore is being RUMORED to not return for another season of Real Housewives of Atlanta and she was also fined $25,000 by producers due to her secret St. Lucia wedding! A “production source” states:
“Kenya is not going to have her contract renewed at the end of the season. The producers are not looking to pick up her option.
No one thinks Kenya has ever told the truth of her personal life. There is nothing going on. Normal people got married, had children and shared it all with producers on the show.
This is Bravo’s #1 show and the producers don’t have access to the story. That doesn’t work.”
Things just havent been the best for Kenya since the summer and she is allegedly making things worse for herself. The source also went on to add that she not only rejected producers’ efforts to film her post-married life, but she also refused to tell her dad about the wedding on camera and it is the reason to why she lost half an episode’s pay:
“Kenya told us she didn’t tell her Dad that she got married. But she wouldn’t do it on camera. All she would give us was one scene where she spoke on the phone to her dad and we filmed it way later. It wasn’t really when she told him. She just refused to do anything with him about it and we have deadlines to meet. So, since we couldn’t have anything but the car scene in there she lost half and episode’s pay, which was $25,000.”
Kenya also didn’t get paid for the two episodes for when the cast took a trip to Spain.
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018