Brad Pitt Wants Tiffany Haddish After Drake Stood Her Up but She Says She Wants Leonardo DiCaprio
Brad Pitt and Tiffany Haddish together is probably one of the more shocking and least expected couples you would think would get together but there’s a back story to this. It all started with Drake standing Tiffany Haddish up for a date. Can you even imagine standing Tiffany up for anything? She looks like she knows how to fight and chances are working in the same industry you both are going to see each other again. Right before it was time to go out she said he had an excuse at the last minute.
“Shoot, I go get my mustache waxed, you know what I’m saying? Get my armpits waxed, got me a nice little dress,” she told Jada Pinkett Smith on her Red Talk Table show.
“Then I’m like, ‘So what time are we heading out? Are you sending a car? Like, where are we going?’” she recounted. “And then he’s like, ‘Oh, man. My bad, family emergency. I’m in Canada right now.’”
Haddish wasn’t exactly happy about the last-minute cancellation. “I could have made $100,000 today, but I was trying to see what that D do,” she quipped. “But all right!”
Oh and just as a little insurance against future embarrasment, Tiffany said she has a book of penis pics sent to her so Drake, if you’re reading this, you might want to reschedule or at least be nice to her unless you want that pic out there.
Entering the picture next is Brad Pitt of all people. One would ask, with Angelina Jolie being his now ex, what is it that he sees in Tiffany Haddish? Well Angelina is no saint. She was a fixer upper herself. Anyone remember her drug crazed days with Billy Bob Thornton when she would dress in all black and they wore viles of each other’s blood around their necks? Yea. That’s a far cry from the humanitarian image she portrays now. It reminds me of Holland Taylor in Baby Mama mocking the Hollywood socialites saying “oh look at me and my little adopted black baby.”
A week before the Academy Awards, Tiffany Haddish ran into Brad Pitt in an elevator which amazingly lead to a date offer. “He said in one year if he’s single and I’m single we gonna do it,” she revealed to Kelly Ripa in a backstage interview at the show, “so you know what that means.” As for the reason he asked to wait a year, she said “I don’t know. He told me to wait a year.” It probably has to do with his divorce proceedings. You don’t want to be caught out with another woman to give your ex ammunition to use against you in court.
So what’s a girl to do in the meantime while a man wants you to wait a year before going on a date? Well last Friday in Beverly Hills she played a game of hypothetical questions called ‘She Ready’ at An Evening With Tiffany Haddish at Saban Theater. She was asked about the potential for her to get married again and she responded, “If he got better credit and he a good man!” She also said she was “ready for DiCaprio to be [my] baby daddy, but I don’t think Leonardo’s ready. He not ready.” “I might be too aggressive. That’s something I gotta work on.”
Glitzers, who do you think Tiffany Haddish should go out with? Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio or both?
- Atlanta’s Vinny Watson Just Turned Twenty-Fine Years Old - July 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018