Boosie Badazz’ Baby Mama Files Suit because He REF– USES to Return Their Daughter
Uh oh, looks like rapper and self-proclaimed Tupac of our generation, Boosie Badazz, may have landed himself in some trouble with the law, and it all has do do with his 9-year-old daughter.
The Jasmine Brand reports that Rachael Wagner, the child’s mother, is going to court after filing an emergency motion demanding the return of her daughter.
Rachael alleges that the rapper is no longer living in Baton Rouge or the state of Louisiana and reveals that he has their daughter but REF– USES to return her. The kicker is…HE’S NOT EVEN HER LEGAL FATHER, due to them not having gone to court to legitimize their kid.
The documents, which are shown below thanks to TJB, also accuse him of illegally detaining and withholding custody of the minor child. She is demanding the court order Boosie to show up to court with their daughter and explain his actions to the judge:
I’m not sure what the case is, but it seems that Boosie really wants to be apart of the child’s life and may not get the chance to see her too often. Wanting to have her closer to him longer makes sense, but there’s a way to do things. I’m hoping everything works out for the both of them, but most importantly I hope that Toriana is okay.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018