Bobby Brown Threatens Kanye for Making Whitney’s Bathroom Pic Pusha T’s Album Cover
While the world is still reeling over Pusha T’s beef with Drake, revealing he has a secret baby by a pornstar and showing pics of him in black face, Bobby Brown decided to pull up a chair and join in on the action. For Pusha T’s album cover, Kanye West purchased Whitney Houston’s drug paraphernalia covered bathroom sink and Bobby Brown made it known he was not amused. He took a break from working on a two part biopic to address the situation in a new Rolling Stone interview.
Brown wondered aloud, “Why would he post that on his album cover?”
“That’s really disgusting that he would do that,” Brown added. “That’s in really bad taste. Something should happen to Kanye. He’s already crazy. I knew that when I first met him. Now he’s pushing the bar a little bit. He needs somebody to slap him up or something. And I’m just the person to do it.”
Furthermore, the Houston estate put out a statement Tuesday saying they were “extremely disappointed in Kanye’s choice” for the album artwork. “Even in Whitney’s death, we see that no one is exempt from the harsh realities of the world.”
While we love Bobby Brown and of course he was going to comment on anything involving Whitney, if for no other reason than to offer a plug for his upcoming BET fall biopic, The Bobby Brown Story, this outrage is just a little misplaced. Bobby Brown can’t act as though the image of a bathroom sink covered in drugs offends him. If it did he wouldn’t have been an enabler to Whitney’s behavior for decades on end. The sight didn’t bother him when he was engaging in said behavior, didn’t bother him when she was alive so he shouldn’t be getting upset in her absence, and this notion that he’s going to slap somebody? We’ve all seen Bobby performing lately and that man can barely two step across the stage without getting winded, much less be able to take on Kanye West.
The image of Whitney’s bathroom, while crass was a part of her life that was hidden and denied by her and her camp for years. It’s important to tell her story without sanitizing the dirty parts. This was her life and Kanye is simply staying true to what actually happened. He purchased the rights to the image and if Bobby wants to try and beat Kanye up, we’ll be right there with our pen and pads to cover it while he gets whisked off to jail for 89th time of his life.
- VIDEO PROOF: Justin Moss aka “Jus2Flyy” is as Hung as He Says He Is - August 18, 2018
- VIDEO: Haitian Model Daniel Royal Georges is Grabbing a Handful of Meat - August 18, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons Lineback Duke Riley’s Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- NSFW: Meet Your Packin’ Substitute Teacher, Model BJ Williams - August 17, 2018
- News Flash: Wesley Jonathan is Still Fine + His Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- Invite Only Cabo’s King Agu Shows Off His Big D Energy Working Out Naked - August 17, 2018
- Omarosa Explains Why She Supported Trump Despite Believing He Used the N Word - August 16, 2018
- Marshall Price is Showing Off His Favorite Briefs with His Massive Eggplant On Display - August 16, 2018
- Sources Say Kourtney Kardashian “Distanced Herself From Her Sisters” While Dating Younes Bendjima - August 16, 2018
- Trinidadian Model Jovan Campbell aka IronAddictJovan’s Nudes Leak - August 16, 2018