Bobby Brown Threatens Kanye for Making Whitney’s Bathroom Pic Pusha T’s Album Cover
While the world is still reeling over Pusha T’s beef with Drake, revealing he has a secret baby by a pornstar and showing pics of him in black face, Bobby Brown decided to pull up a chair and join in on the action. For Pusha T’s album cover, Kanye West purchased Whitney Houston’s drug paraphernalia covered bathroom sink and Bobby Brown made it known he was not amused. He took a break from working on a two part biopic to address the situation in a new Rolling Stone interview.
Brown wondered aloud, “Why would he post that on his album cover?”
“That’s really disgusting that he would do that,” Brown added. “That’s in really bad taste. Something should happen to Kanye. He’s already crazy. I knew that when I first met him. Now he’s pushing the bar a little bit. He needs somebody to slap him up or something. And I’m just the person to do it.”
Furthermore, the Houston estate put out a statement Tuesday saying they were “extremely disappointed in Kanye’s choice” for the album artwork. “Even in Whitney’s death, we see that no one is exempt from the harsh realities of the world.”
While we love Bobby Brown and of course he was going to comment on anything involving Whitney, if for no other reason than to offer a plug for his upcoming BET fall biopic, The Bobby Brown Story, this outrage is just a little misplaced. Bobby Brown can’t act as though the image of a bathroom sink covered in drugs offends him. If it did he wouldn’t have been an enabler to Whitney’s behavior for decades on end. The sight didn’t bother him when he was engaging in said behavior, didn’t bother him when she was alive so he shouldn’t be getting upset in her absence, and this notion that he’s going to slap somebody? We’ve all seen Bobby performing lately and that man can barely two step across the stage without getting winded, much less be able to take on Kanye West.
The image of Whitney’s bathroom, while crass was a part of her life that was hidden and denied by her and her camp for years. It’s important to tell her story without sanitizing the dirty parts. This was her life and Kanye is simply staying true to what actually happened. He purchased the rights to the image and if Bobby wants to try and beat Kanye up, we’ll be right there with our pen and pads to cover it while he gets whisked off to jail for 89th time of his life.
- King Agu from Bravo’s ‘Invite Only Cabo’ Gets Butt Naked On Instagram - June 22, 2018
- Rapper XXXTentacion Revealed to Have Died While His Girlfriend was Pregnant - June 22, 2018
- Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You - June 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018