Blac Chyna’s Mom DEFENDS The Kardashians + Blac Chyna AGREED Not To Show Up
While most people were watching the debate last night, Rob Kardashian was lashing out at his family, once again, for how horribly they treated Blac Chyna, by not inviting her to a baby shower that they all threw for him.
He targeted his baby sister Kylie, and released her phone number on his Twitter account, assuring people that he was NOT being hacked and was completely aware.
Toyko Toni, who is Blac Chyna‘s mother, later took to her official Instagram account where she surprisingly defended the Kardashians after Rob‘s stunt:
TMZ also reports that the sisters only planned separate his and hers showers because Rob and Chyna haven’t been speaking for months.
Blac Chyna even agreed to separate showers but despite this, Rob was NOT happy with her not being at the shower, so he skipped it, and wasn’t told that until after the fact.
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018