Blac Chyna’s Mom DEFENDS The Kardashians + Blac Chyna AGREED Not To Show Up
While most people were watching the debate last night, Rob Kardashian was lashing out at his family, once again, for how horribly they treated Blac Chyna, by not inviting her to a baby shower that they all threw for him.
He targeted his baby sister Kylie, and released her phone number on his Twitter account, assuring people that he was NOT being hacked and was completely aware.
Toyko Toni, who is Blac Chyna‘s mother, later took to her official Instagram account where she surprisingly defended the Kardashians after Rob‘s stunt:
TMZ also reports that the sisters only planned separate his and hers showers because Rob and Chyna haven’t been speaking for months.
Blac Chyna even agreed to separate showers but despite this, Rob was NOT happy with her not being at the shower, so he skipped it, and wasn’t told that until after the fact.
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Remy Ma & Chris Brown Celebrate Darkskin Black Women in ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ Video - February 15, 2018
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD: Ciara Shares First Photos of Daughter Sienna Princess Wilson - February 15, 2018
- Cardi B’s Team Reveals that She’s 3 to 4 Months Pregnant? - February 14, 2018
- Wendy Williams Cancels Shows for the Rest of the Week + Almost Passes Out on Live TV Again - February 14, 2018