Blac Chyna’s Mom DEFENDS The Kardashians + Blac Chyna AGREED Not To Show Up
While most people were watching the debate last night, Rob Kardashian was lashing out at his family, once again, for how horribly they treated Blac Chyna, by not inviting her to a baby shower that they all threw for him.
He targeted his baby sister Kylie, and released her phone number on his Twitter account, assuring people that he was NOT being hacked and was completely aware.
Toyko Toni, who is Blac Chyna‘s mother, later took to her official Instagram account where she surprisingly defended the Kardashians after Rob‘s stunt:
TMZ also reports that the sisters only planned separate his and hers showers because Rob and Chyna haven’t been speaking for months.
Blac Chyna even agreed to separate showers but despite this, Rob was NOT happy with her not being at the shower, so he skipped it, and wasn’t told that until after the fact.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018