Blac Chyna “Terrified” of Rob Kardashian + Judge Grants Her a Temporary Restraining Order
Looks like Blac Chyna‘s interview on Good Morning America was quite beneficial. A judge granted her the restraining order she sought against Rob Kardashian:
Rob is now barred from any further “cyberbullying” of Blac Chyna, which includes posting photos or videos of her, or making any personal comments about her. He also has to stay away from her, which will be interesting, being that they both share joint custody of daughter Dream.
While Rob did not appear in court, his lawyer, Robert Shapiro, was:
In other news, Chyna reveals that she is “terrified” of Rob, mainly because he has a gun and threatened to use it to kill himself.
Lisa Bloom filed new documents this morning with new claims of violence, including the online attacks. It was previously reported that Rob allegedly attacked Chyna in April, and Chyna now adds that he punched her, knocked her to the ground and she ran in fear to her bedroom, where Rob punched a hole through the door to get at her.
- Meek Mill Finally Released from Prison on Bail - April 24, 2018
- WATCH: Everyone is Beefing in ‘Basketball Wives’ Season 7 First Look Trailer - April 24, 2018
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018