Blac Chyna Suing THE ENTIRE Kardashian Family + Says Rob Abused Her & Threatened to Kill Himself
Looks like Blac Chyna has had enough! The model and businesswoman is now looking to sue THE ENTIRE KARDASHIAN FAMILY as she feels that they were all responsible for having her reality show with Rob cancelled. However, E! is calling BS and says that they have the emails to prove it.
The lawsuit claims that the Kardashians interfered with the shooting of Rob & Chyna to the point E! network pulled the plug, claiming production was impossible. Chyna goes on to add that the Kardashians used their “power and influence over the E! network to kill the second season.” E! sources however, state that they couple ended their relationship in the first season so a second season wasn’t happening from the beginning.
Chyna also claims that Rob abused her after their fight in April, as he grabbed her phone, knocked her to the ground and that Rob tore their bedroom door off the hinges.
She also claims Rob repeatedly threatened to kill himself. There are text messages of Rob stating things like, “I’m literally on the verge of killing myself and u couldn’t care less,” as well as a photo of Rob’s hand filled with pills:
Take a look at the documents via RadarOnline:
- #HurtBae Sat Down With Her Ex One Year Later & Things Get VERY HEATED after She Reveals That She’s in a Happy NEW Relationship - February 24, 2018
- Juvenile’s ‘Back That A** Up’ Turns 19-Years-Old Today - February 24, 2018
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018