Blac Chyna Serious about Music Career + Working with Too Short, Jeremih & Yo Gotti for Poetry Rap Debut
Blac Chyna is really taking this album thing seriously and by the way things are going, we should too. TMZ reports that the model and reality TV star has been in the studio with former Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood star Mally Mall as well as big named artists Yo Gotti, Too Short, Jeremih and Tory Lanez – just to name a few.
The news comes just a few weeks after it was announced that Blac Chyna would be stepping into the music industry with her music being described as “poetry rap” and traditional singing. Nicki Minaj, who is a good friend of Chyna, will be serving as her mentor.
TMZ managed to get a video of Blac Chyna and Mally Mall in the studio with Rae Sremmurd‘s Swae Lee, who is also working with her for her debut record:
I may give this a listen, what about ya’ll?
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018
- Offset Says He Can’t Vibe with Queers in New Song with YFN Lucci + Twitter Goes Off - January 18, 2018
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake – ‘Supplies’ Official Video - January 18, 2018
- Former ‘Cousin Skeeter’ & ‘One on One’ Star Robert Ri’chard’s Nude Photos Surface - January 17, 2018
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Becomes Third Album by Female Artist to Spend 300 Weeks on the Billboard 200 Chart - January 17, 2018
- Stacey Dash Calls Out Oprah & Meryl Streep + Says That She Knew about Harvey Weinstein & So Did They - January 17, 2018