Blac Chyna Serious about Music Career + Working with Too Short, Jeremih & Yo Gotti for Poetry Rap Debut
Blac Chyna is really taking this album thing seriously and by the way things are going, we should too. TMZ reports that the model and reality TV star has been in the studio with former Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood star Mally Mall as well as big named artists Yo Gotti, Too Short, Jeremih and Tory Lanez – just to name a few.
The news comes just a few weeks after it was announced that Blac Chyna would be stepping into the music industry with her music being described as “poetry rap” and traditional singing. Nicki Minaj, who is a good friend of Chyna, will be serving as her mentor.
TMZ managed to get a video of Blac Chyna and Mally Mall in the studio with Rae Sremmurd‘s Swae Lee, who is also working with her for her debut record:
I may give this a listen, what about ya’ll?
- Naomi Campbell to Receive the Icon Award at the 2018 CFDA Awards - March 23, 2018
- LISTEN: Toni Braxton is Uncensored on Def Jam Debut Album ‘Sex & Cigarettes’ - March 23, 2018
- Singer Bobby V Under Investigation For Rape - March 22, 2018
- WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON?: Former ‘LHHATL’ “Cast Member” Says Kirk & Rasheeda’s Storylines are FAKE - March 21, 2018
- Video of ‘LHHH’ Star A1 Bentley Robbed Live on Instagram Surfaces + A1 Planning to Sue Studio - March 21, 2018
- VH1 to Celebrate ALL Cast Members of ‘LHH’ Franchise with First Annual Mona Awards - March 21, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018