Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Welcome First Child Together
Congratulations are in order for Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian. Chyna gave birth to their daughter at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai Medical Center this morning (Thursday, November 10).
E! News has confirmed that baby Dream arrived at 9:18 a.m. PT weighing 7 pounds 5 ounces. Chyna and Rob arrived at the hospital at around 6:40 a.m. PT Thursday morning and were joined by Chyna‘s mom Tokyo Toni, who was dressed casually in sweats and a hat.
Kris Jenner and her boyfriend Corey Gamble, were also at the hospital for the baby’s birth.
Chyna already has one son, King Cairo, with ex Tyga, 26, who is now dating her future sister-in-law, Kylie Jenner, 19.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018