Blac Chyna and Rob’s Custody Battle Almost Over + Blac Chyna to Pay Child Support?
According to TMZ, the custody agreement between Rob and Blac Chyna is almost over and the way things are going, it looks like all will be in favor of Rob.
Sources stat that neither of them have asked for money or child support, but if it does happen, Rob will be the one getting paid! Last month I shared with you that Rob has Dream 4 days of the week, which basically makes him the primary caretaker.
Blac Chyna also makes more money than Rob due to appearances, hosting jobs and video cameos. Outside of the reality TV show and the money he gets from his mom, Rob makes little to nothing.
Also, even if custody ends up being a 50/50, Rob could still get child support simply because Chyna is the breadwinner.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018