Bill O’Reilly is Teaming Up with Glenn Beck on a New Media Endeavor
The recently ousted top personality at Fox News, Bill O’Reilly looks to have already landed his next gig. Who better to do a show with than the last biggest name to be given the boot, Glenn Beck? Beck was shown the door in 2011 after advertisers also left over his rhetoric, similar to the dozens that left O’Reilly’s show over the numerous reports of sexual harassment leading to multi-million dollar settlements. The two former Fox News ratings powerhouses will now appear together on Beck’s radio show weekly.
We’re going to do that every Friday until Beck gets tired of me,” O’Reilly said Monday on his “No Spin News” podcast. “And it’s a good outlet for me to, you know, discuss things back and forth with Beck, who’s a good friend. We don’t agree on everything, but it’s very lively.”
The two have remained close over the years as O’Reilly’s invited Beck on his show more than any other host on Fox News after his ouster. Since his time away from the network, the temporary show filler The Five has since taken off and become one of the network’s biggest shows which subsequently has moved to O’Reilly’s former 9pm EST spot. Beck started The Blaze network after leaving Fox News so he has a platform and something for the two to build on should they continue working together which seems highly likely now.
“I would like you to work for TheBlaze,” Beck told O’Reilly on Friday on his radio program. “I could not get the cable coverage by myself because I’m not powerful enough, unless you have a giant corporation behind you.
“If we could unite our powers for good, as opposed to evil – but that’s another conversation.”
The timing for this new partnership couldn’t have been better as The Blaze just canned their cash cow Tomi Lahren over a difference of ideology so O’Reilly already has his prime network spot waiting for him. Regarding all the allegations lodged against O’Reilly, Beck said “He had access [at Fox] to very beautiful women,” he said. “We never saw him utter a word that was even blue humor. He was so buttoned up when he was around us, I find these charges hard to believe.”
We’ve been speaking about the need for competition in conservative news and it finally looks like not only is this happening but Bill O’Reilly is going to give Beck the boost he’s been needing.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018
- Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Exposes Rapper King Yella who Claims He Slept with Her as a Liar - January 11, 2018
- Kylie Minogue is Ready to Release Her Next Album Golden - January 11, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says She’s Had Rats Thrown in Her Mailbox & Sh** Thrown at Her Car Since ’94 - January 10, 2018
- Rapper Da Brat Might be Getting Her Radio Checks Garnished for Beating a Woman with a Bottle - January 10, 2018
- Serena Williams Says Motherhood Sometimes Gets Her Down - January 10, 2018