Bill O’Reilly is Teaming Up with Glenn Beck on a New Media Endeavor
The recently ousted top personality at Fox News, Bill O’Reilly looks to have already landed his next gig. Who better to do a show with than the last biggest name to be given the boot, Glenn Beck? Beck was shown the door in 2011 after advertisers also left over his rhetoric, similar to the dozens that left O’Reilly’s show over the numerous reports of sexual harassment leading to multi-million dollar settlements. The two former Fox News ratings powerhouses will now appear together on Beck’s radio show weekly.
We’re going to do that every Friday until Beck gets tired of me,” O’Reilly said Monday on his “No Spin News” podcast. “And it’s a good outlet for me to, you know, discuss things back and forth with Beck, who’s a good friend. We don’t agree on everything, but it’s very lively.”
The two have remained close over the years as O’Reilly’s invited Beck on his show more than any other host on Fox News after his ouster. Since his time away from the network, the temporary show filler The Five has since taken off and become one of the network’s biggest shows which subsequently has moved to O’Reilly’s former 9pm EST spot. Beck started The Blaze network after leaving Fox News so he has a platform and something for the two to build on should they continue working together which seems highly likely now.
“I would like you to work for TheBlaze,” Beck told O’Reilly on Friday on his radio program. “I could not get the cable coverage by myself because I’m not powerful enough, unless you have a giant corporation behind you.
“If we could unite our powers for good, as opposed to evil – but that’s another conversation.”
The timing for this new partnership couldn’t have been better as The Blaze just canned their cash cow Tomi Lahren over a difference of ideology so O’Reilly already has his prime network spot waiting for him. Regarding all the allegations lodged against O’Reilly, Beck said “He had access [at Fox] to very beautiful women,” he said. “We never saw him utter a word that was even blue humor. He was so buttoned up when he was around us, I find these charges hard to believe.”
We’ve been speaking about the need for competition in conservative news and it finally looks like not only is this happening but Bill O’Reilly is going to give Beck the boost he’s been needing.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow ? (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018
- Boonk Gang’s Still Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself – When Will it Stop? - July 16, 2018