Beyonce Shares FIRST Photos of Twins Rumi & Sir Carter
Beyonce and husband Jay Z welcomed their twins in June, and though they’ve been quiet about their new bundles of joy, Beyonce has broken her silence and treated fans to a photo of the twins, who are celebrating turning one month today:
The photo also confirmed the twins’ names, which were revealed a few weeks ago to be Rumi and Sir Carter.
Bey announced she was expecting in February, posting a photo that has since become the most liked Instagram photo of all time. Beyonce were married in April 2008, were already parents to 5-year-old Blue Ivy Carter, who was born in January 2012.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018