Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Bel-Air Home Developer Sued for Non-Payment on Building their New Mansion
Beyonce and Jay-Z have found themselves in a bit of a scandal in the development of their new home in Bel-Air’s most desirable East End neighborhood. The Irish home developer Dean McKillen who built the property made a killing on the property selling it for $88 million to the Carters, quite the mark up from the $15 million McKillen paid for it 4 years ago. Boasting 30,000 square feet, a 15 car garage, staff quarters, multiple pools, limestone floors, bulletproof windows, 8 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and over 10,000 square feet of outdoor space through a number of patios being the most expensive home to sell in Los Angeles County in 2017, it’s quite a home and at over $1 billion of net worth between Jay-Z and Beyonce, the two can afford it, or so one would like to think.
The story here is that in the process of making space for a future basement, Dean McKillen and Cuesta Estate called on Qwest Engineering to do the excavation removing some 888 cubic yards and 12 ft high of dirt, a total of 5 to 6 weeks of work costing $205,337. They’re seeking near $2 million in punitive damages. So far McKillen has told TMZ that the lawsuit is based on false information and that Qwest Engineering isn’t owed the money.
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018